Monday 25 July 2011

Nostalgia




How about this for a trip down memory lane? You don't have to reach that far into the dusty vaults of the mind to remember this sort of scene, from times when windows actually opened, seats were comfortable and the air was breathable.

I have just treated myself to the new 4CIG and I have to say I really like it. It'd be nice if it had a green livery as well although I'm sure someone will make one soon. The two main bad points are the clicking sound (something to do with the compressors I hear) every few seconds - it's too loud, far too loud, plus there is no passenger view. RSC have been a bit stingy lately with quite a few models coming out without a passenger view. It won't take much, surely...

Anyway, an update on the route's progress... it's slow again now as I have finally got a summer job to fund the beer and other luxuries that help me through the long nights on things like this. I am also dubious about cracking on with the scenery when the next update could make life so much easier. I can't help think though that it's cheating somewhat; what do you think? I'll do my best to keep you informed, I promise you I have been doing things every now and then though!

Please feel free to comment and so on. Oh and one last thing, the 4CIG will NOT appear in the route to drive for legal reasons, however, I plan to release some free scenarios with the main route that contain some extra paid DLC for those that wish to use them, for example the 4CIG, Tornado, NSE 47 Pack, 08 and some of Digital Traction's masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment