Monday 12 August 2013

Thank You



Just a quick few words here to say thanks to all of the kind, supportive and understanding souls that have responded to my previous update. I have to say it has renewed my desire to get on with it and it's reassured me that the community still contains some fine people. I'll keep this updated as I go along, but progress is slow at the moment whilst I put some small details in on certain stations. I hope you'll continue to contribute with any comments, thoughts, ideas and so on. If you'd like to add me on Steam, let me know your username and I'd be delighted to add you.




2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best for the work! The screenshots are looking really nice.
    If you´re finished one day, I´ll buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a shame to abandon this route after all the work put in, there is a lack of large steam era routes especially in the southern area.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete